A Foil Packet Recipe (Serves 27)
- Heavy Duty Foil (24×12 sprayed with cooking spray)
- 3 lbs Frozen green beans
- 2 cans Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 Tbsp Water
- 3 cups sliced mushrooms
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp Thyme
- 3 cups crushed Croutons or Canned Fried Onions
- Combine all ingredients except croutons (or fried onions) in a bowl.
- Divide mixture between the 5 sheets double folding the sides and ends of foil to seal packet, leaving head space for heat circulation.
- Grill for 20 minutes
- Sprinkle with croutons (or fried onions) when serving
One serving equals 2/3 cup.
Recipe from Diablo Day Camp Twin Canyon *Session Favorite Recipes *